Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Summer Beauty Essentials - JULY



Now that summer weather is finally kicking in, I want to make sure my skin stays looking fresh and healthy. Bold colors are trending and as always, so are nudes. What I love about Avon is that they have amazing products for all skin types and seasons. Here are my top products to try this summer:

MOISTURIZER: Vitale Day Lotion with SPF 25 
This is Avon's newest moisturizer from their top notch skin care line. First off, it has a light and pleasant scent, it's oil-free, lightweight, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Many products that contain a high SPF tend to make my oily skin look very greasy. This product, however, did the exact opposite. My skin felt more matte, yet moisturized, and over time, I noticed that my pores looked somewhat smaller. The SPF 25 is just enough protection for me, since I haven't been burnt at all. Love love love this product, especially now that the intro price is only $19.99. I would recommend this face lotion to anyone with combo/oily skin. 

PRIMER: Avon Magix Face Perfector with SPF 20 
My Holy Grail product! Who knows how many tubes I've gone through of this. Magix Face Perfector is an oil-free and non-comedogenic primer that creates an HD finish to blur the look of imperfections and fine lines. Plus, it keeps shine away for us oily gals. It contains ingredients like fleece flower and rose extract and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. I've tried and tried countless primers that "claim" to control oil and I always find myself coming back to this one because it's affordable and does what it's supposed to do. Definitely a staple for not only summer, but all year round!

EYESHADOW: True Color Eyeshadow Quad in "Warm Sunrise"
Coppers have to be my obsession right now and this quad is everything. This is just about been my go to everyday eyeshadow combination and it's SO pigmented. Love how the colors bring out my green eyes. I believe this quad would go perfect with any eye color though. 

FACE COMPACT: Mark. Touch & Glow All Over Shimmer Cream Cubes in "Coral"
$16 Purchase Here
This all in one compact provides color and highlight for all over the face. It's probably the most versatile product I've tried. Not only could you take a brush and just swirl all the colors together. You can also individually apply shades for the eyes, cheek, and lips. With a combination of highlight colors and even deeper coral shades, this compact is great for on the go and traveling! Don't worry about your skin type's compatibility with this product. The texture feels like a creamy powder that is dry to the touch but blends beautifully onto the skin. Great for all skin types and its oil-free! This is a  staple item and I can't wait to carry it along with me on my summer trips.

EYELINER: Mark. What a Line Max Liquid Eyeliner in "Blackest Black"
$12 Purchase Here
If you are on the look for a smudge-proof, waterproof liquid eyeliner, this is the real deal. Mark's What a Line Max contains a pointy foam tip applicator that helps create thick or thin lines. I find it lasting all day without fading in color. Sometimes, I'll even add it over my regular liquid eyeliner to create a sharper cat eye line and add staying power. Love it.

LIPSTICKS: Ultra Color Matte Lipsticks in "Matte Nude" and "Matte Melon"
$8 Purchase Here
These two lipsticks are my favorite colors to wear this summer! Not only are they matte, they don't dry out my lips AT ALL. I always get compliments when I wear the nude shade. Now that summer is here and bold lips are trending, I got a hold of the melon shade. It's so pretty that I'll be doing a fun lip tutorial this week! Stay tuned!

Hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to see more makeup hauls and essentials guides, let me know on here or follow me on my social media pages.

Instagram: IveyDee
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Iveythebeautyconsultant
YouTube: www.YouTube.com/+IveyDee

xx, Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment