Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Avon Product Expo

This last weekend, I attended Avon's 2015 Making Dreams Come True Conference in Orlando, Florida. So many great things happened and I had the wonderful opportunity to meet some of the people from Corporate in New York. I met the CEO, Sheri McCoy, sat next to Head of Sales, Margaret Gramann, at dinner, and even spoke with the mark. Global President and VP of Marketing, Meg Lerner about how I can assist them! I discussed ideas I had about the products and ways to how she can target more millenials to try the products and SHE LOVED IT. She introduced me to her team and we exchanged numbers. I am so freaking excited guys. Totally loving life right now :) Anyways, I wanted to share with you all the wonderful product expo I attended featuring all of the new items coming out for Fall and the holidays. My personal favorites are the collection of Beyond Color lipsticks, Big False Lash mascara, the mark. lariat necklace, mark. cut out leather booties, false lashes and marbleized baked eyeshadows. Can't wait to pre-order these goodies so I can share with you all. As we progress into the Holiday season, you can find these items on my online store. Have you tried out any Avon products you really liked or loved? Would you be willing to? Let me know!:)

xo, Ivey

























































No comments:

Post a Comment