Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July Wishlist



I recently just discovered this brand from a blogger I follow on Instagram @cctylr. She has a very simple yet sexy aesthetic when it comes to style and decor. I found her modeling a variety of pieces from LA With Love (which i'm assuming is her own line) and I'm totally in love with not only the designs, but also the price! If you are a fan of For Love and Lemons, but can't afford the extravagant price tags, check out this brand. Hopefully, I'll remember to buy a piece around August or September when my anniversary rolls around. ;-)



Recently, I've been into shirt dresses and t-shirt dresses. However, because my booty is huge, I want something that is loose and doesn't hug my curves. I found this super cute geometric shirt dress from F21 and it seems so comfy and casual. I could see this being easily dressed up by adding a belt around the waist and some heels. Great outfit idea for my business meetings.



Nasty Gal always comes out with the most fun and feisty pieces. Loving how this ties up in the front, revealing a bit of cleavage but not too much. I only worry that my bum will look weird in this but until then, I'll swoon over this design.



Last week, I actually bought these adorable leopard print sunglasses and all I can say is "Damn, these make me look good!" They are only about $7 too!



Avon has been coming out with much better fashion wear and jewelry lately that I'm trying to figure out how I'll be able to control myself even with my discount. These gladiators seem super comfy and can be worn with just about any hippy, boho outfit that we've ll been swooning over. Plus, there is a small heel for added height. BONUS. Get 'em before they're gone!



Just look at this dress. How could you NOT want it????



Avon's newest fragrance Amour was just launched this Spring with actress Olivia Wilde as the face of the new perfume. The scent is a blend of citrus, jasmine, and soft musk. Words cannot describe how good this smells. Definitely a must have item.



VANESSA MOONEY Ride Out Suede Choker 
I've been thinking about buying a choker with the same style as the Vanessa Mooney one pictured above. I've seen similar chokers on PYLO and other sites. I may perhaps even make my DIY version. Possible future post?



I've been looking for boots like these that aren't ridiculously expensive. After lusting over Unif and Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I would feel guilty buying a pair of $200 boots. With traveling coming up, I wanted to find a pair of shoes that add some appeal to any outfit, give me some height, and not break my wallet. Fortunately, F21 has these babies for less than $40. Bought!



After seeing this design on Reformation and on the lovely Ashley Benson, I had to get my hands on one. I found a budget friendly alternative with decent fabric at my local Windsor for about half the price Reformation retails it at. Thinking about wearing this bodysuit to Beauty Con LA later on this week :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment